• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

New to the Site and a Question

marjenn4

Hi. My name is Mark and I'm from the Kansas City, MO area. My wife and I are not new to cruising but this is the first time I've looked at this website. We have, so far, only cruised with Carnival. We've been on three Carnival cruises and have two more planned in the next six months, an Anniversary Cruise planned over New Years Eve and a cruise with some friends scheduled in February.

I saw there are some Carnival Cruise Fun Times posted for download and was trying to look at the Carnival Elation 4 day Fun Times but every time I try to look at them I get the message that I am "not permitted to download" the Fun times. Do I have to do something else besides register to the site to view those downloads?

Thanks

There was a downloads permission issue after a recent upgrade to our downloads sections, this should now be fixed and you should have full access to all downloads.

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker