The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.
This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.
All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
Although the administrators and moderators of Cruising Earth will attempt to keep all objectionable posts, resources and media off of Cruising Earth, it is impossible for us to review everything. All posts, resources and media express the views and expressions of their individual authors. Cruising Earth will be not held responsible for the content of any post, resource or media. If you find objectionable content please report it by selecting the "Report" button directly beneath that specific post, resource or media.
Be sure to check over your posts before submitting them. Once a post is submitted you will only have 5 minutes to go back and edit it. After the 5 minutes has expired you will no longer be able to edit that post.
The administrators and moderators of Cruising Earth reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.
1) DO NOT use your business name, your employer's name, your website, etc. as your username on these forums. If it is, change it immediately before your account is deleted. This is a form of advertising often abused by individuals and companies, so it is not allowed on Cruising Earth.
2) Treat other members with respect. We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously. We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning. We will not all agree on everything and completely disagree on some things but please express your opinions with respect.
3) Post in clearly legible fonts and sizes. Do not post in all capitals (this is considered shouting). Do not post in excessively large fonts or colors that are disruptive to the flow of threads. Please use common sense.
4) No Spamming. If you are spamming Cruising Earth members in any manner, your account will be disabled. Do not contact anyone to suggest your company, website, product or service.
5) No Signature Spam. Any post made in hopes of showing a signature (as determined by moderators) is forbidden in all forum categories. This includes NO ADVERTISING.
6) Keep your signature to an undisruptive size. Member's will have the option to hide your individual signature if they find it visually offensive, so it does you no good to create a signature that is disruptive to the flow of posts.
7) No Flaming. This includes any material which constitutes defamation, harassment or abuse is strictly prohibited. Again, use common sense when posting.
8) Your account is yours alone. You are responsible for any activity created with it. You may not share your account login with anyone. If you choose to ignore this important restriction, your account and any other accounts deemed associated with it, may be banned.
9) All publicly displayed posts/messages are limited to the English language. This includes posts, titles, signatures, and any attachments or other forms of public display.
10) You may not post commission, referral or affiliate links anywhere on the forum. For clarification, if it looks like it could be one of these links, we must treat it as such.
11) No Cross-posting. Cross-posting refers to posting new duplicate threads or posts, or the linking to threads or posts already started by the member with the intention of gaining additional exposure.
12) You may not compensate anyone for any post, review or recommendation. You may not receive any compensation for any post, review or recommendation.
13) You may not post on behalf of any banned member in any public manner. This includes all forums, private messages, signatures and e-mail.
14) No posting of offensive language or content. Material that is offensive, sexually obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes text, images and videos. Use common sense.
15) You may not post words or URLs that are censored by adding spaces, dots, or substituting characters; or by any other means in an attempt to defeat any censors put in place by Cruising Earth. Please contact us if you feel a word or URL is unjustly censored.
16) You may not link, in any manner, to sites or images containing pornography, excessive sexuality, gross violence, or anything else determined by moderators to be detrimental or inappropriate to the community.
17) No Bumping. Bumping refers to posting useless information, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot or to bring it to the top of its forum. Moderators will use their discretion, depending on the nature of the post, as to whether to take action or not.
18) You may not use discussions to recommend, praise, or belittle businesses, products, or services; without firsthand experience of said business, product or service. Any post not meeting a moderator's criteria will be removed without notice.
19) Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account suspended and possibly banned.
20) Do not copyright infringe on Cruising Earth's content. All Cruising Earth content is copyrighted. No person may copy Cruising Earth content, whether whole or in part, directly from the Cruising Earth website and repost or reprint it without prior written permission from Cruising Earth. If written permission is obtained you are still required to cite Cruising Earth as the source of the information. In cases of reposting the information on the internet, you are required to place a hyperlink back to the original Cruising Earth source page.
21) Do not post any copyrighted material on Cruising Earth. The posting of copyrighted material is against the law. If you believe the copyrighted material would be useful to others on Cruising Earth, put it in your own words or place a link to it.
22) By posting content or submitting material to Cruising Earth, you grant Cruising Earth a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media now known or hereinafter devised. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will defend, indemnify and hold Cruising Earth and its employees, agents, officers, directors, agents, contractors, suppliers, and other representatives harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, claims, actions, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from content you supply.
23) No Advertising will be allowed on Cruising Earth unless processed through our advertising system. Absolutely no posting of advertisements is allowed in the forums. Those wishing to advertise on Cruising Earth should contact us.
24) Cruising Earth reserves the right to approve or deny the posting of any outside link. This includes but is not limited to: links to other cruising related web sites, links to websites of questionable content, and links used in an attempt to promote other businesses, products, or services which are posted outside of our advertising system.
25) Public posts debating the Cruising Earth Site Rules and/or moderators' enforcement of such, will be removed without comment. We will be happy to address any issues or concerns you may have privately. You can use the contact form link found at the bottom of every page of the Cruising Earth website.
26) Finally; any abuse towards the Cruising Earth staff and/or management, in any form, will not be tolerated.
Breaking any of the above rules could result in either a warning, suspension or permanent banning of your account and IP address from the Cruising Earth website.
Copyright violators may also be liable for monetary damages and criminal prosecution.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
**********(Last Updated August 25, 2022)**********
It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocker software or other ad filtering technology while visiting our site. Certain areas of the site may not work correctly because of this, particularly live updates of webcams and ship trackers.
We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we and our advertisers greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which will help us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discount ads posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisin.me. Thank you.