• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Carnival Dream Cabin Class 8G

TwinGolden

I am planning our first cruise for 6/22/14 out of New Orleans on the Dream (for my twins golden birthday). I have booked room 11266 which is indicated at a category 8G; however that is not described on your cabin details & selection information and tips. I am attempting to determine the average balcony sizes for the particular cabin category.
Listed is:
· 8A through 8F - 35 square feet
· 8M and 8N - 60 square feet
· 9B - 75-85 square feet
· 9C - 75-275 square feet
· Junior Suite (JS) - 35-40 square feet
· Ocean Suite (OS) - 65-85 square feet
· Grande Suite (GS) - 85-115 square feet

Any information would be amazing, as I currently have an insatiable thirst for cruising knowledge.

I'm not sure about the answer to your question, but I just wanted to say that I'm getting married on that cruise! We are booked for an embarkation wedding in NO on the Dream on June 22, 2014! So if you see someone running around in a wedding dress, it'll probably be me. :)

The 8G category would fall under the 35 square feet size (like 8A-8F). Carnival Dream Cabin 11266 also has 2 Twin beds (convertible to a King), Single convertible sofa bed & an Upper pull down bed.

These pics are from an identical cabin on the opposite side of the ship (Cabin 11251) so everything will just be reversed:

CarnivalDream11251-a.jpgCarnivalDream11251-b.jpgCarnivalDream11251-c.jpgCarnivalDream11251-d.jpgCarnivalDream11251-e.jpg

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker