• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Another 'New to Forum, Not New to Cruising' Posts

I wanted to say hello to everyone as I try to become more active on this website and see what all it has to offer.

I first cruised back in 1991 on the old Song of Norway (Royal Caribbean), did Sovereign of the Seas when she was still the largest ship in the world (can you imagine that - remember that the still going Majesty is her sister), and the Nordic Empress in 1999. I took off from cruising for a long time while I did land travel: England, British Columbia, various states.

It wasn't until 2014 when my sister wanted to do a family vacation that I started cruising again...and now I'm hooked. Since then I've been on the Norwegian Epic (2014), Norwegian Escape (2015 - when she was about 6 weeks old and was actually taking passengers), Liberty of the Seas (2016 - I was a bridesmaid on a friend's wedding cruise), Norwegian Sun (2016 - for her 4-day repositioning from Vancouver down to San Diego). And my biggest surprise for 2016 was winning a 2-day on board the Harmony of the Seas - all expenses paid. Nice to be able to see the latest 'largest ship in the world' (especially since she'll be losing that title in the future to 'Symphony'). In February, I returned to the Escape for my birthday.

My next cruise will be May 10th, 2018 when I take the 15-day on what will be the brand new Norwegian Bliss as she goes thru the Panama Canal over to the West Coast. That will be my longest cruise and my first Canal cruise too! That's also one reason why I dropped by this morning. I wanted to see if the Bliss has been added to the NCL column. I'd love to see if any others are going to be on her, possibly for the maiden voyages or for Alaska or even when she hits the Caribbean!

Anyway, I'm going to try to get more active on here and I hope to see some of you around!

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker