• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Parking at Carnival Port of Miami

Scott.Rathkamp

Parking at the Port of Miami official parking garage at the Carnival terminal. How far do I have to haul my baggage to the check-in line from were I park my car?

You can drop off passengers and baggage right at the terminal and park after, which works as long as you are not cruising solo.

After I drop off my wife and the luggage how far away am I parking and how do I get back to where she is. I'm handicapped and don't get around too well. Thx for the feedback.

On average I would say your walk from the Port Miami terminal handicap parking back to the passenger drop off area will be less than 100 yards. The parking will cost you approx. $22 per night.

There are other options that may be more convenient for your situation and possibly cheaper depending on your cruise length.

1) Off-site Parking - There are parking lots a couple miles away from the cruise terminal with rates around $12/night, that will offer you shuttle service back and forth to the cruise terminal passenger drop-off area. The three listed below are pretty popular, there are others.

2) Hotels with Parking Packages - if you already want to stay nearby before and/or after your cruise, then a hotel with a parking package can save you money over parking at the port. Room rates are normally higher than what you’d pay without the parking package, but still more affordable than parking at the port, especially for cruises 7 days+. Most hotels near the cruise port offer parking packages which include shuttle service to and from the cruise terminal passenger drop-off area.

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker