• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Webcams

Multiple cruise lines, including Carnival, shut down their webcams at the start of the pandemic. Some, including Carnival, have not returned their webcams to service yet. Many of those ships still haven't returned to service either. I would not expect all ship webcams to be functioning till cruising service returns on more ships and cruising in general is at a level closer to pre-pandemic.

Multiple cruise lines, including Carnival, shut down their webcams at the start of the pandemic. Some, including Carnival, have not returned their webcams to service yet. Many of those ships still haven't returned to service either. I would not expect all ship webcams to be functioning till cruising service returns on more ships and cruising in general is at a level closer to pre-pandemic.
are these cameras still down?

I’m trying to access them right now and I can’t they’re not working
As said above...

If there is a specific webcam (other than a Carnival ship webcam) that you are having issues viewing, report it and we will look into it.

You will find a reporting link at the bottom of every webcam page just click on it and a report will be sent to us. The link will be identical to the image below:

report-webcam.jpg

Thank you but this was my daughter’s first cruise I was kind of wanting to watch it but I understand the reasoning behind it

I have friends on the Mardi Gras ship right now and have been trying to access the webcams. Are they not working yet???

None at the moment on any of the ships.
If you are specifically talking about Carnival Cruise Lines, then yes, Carnival does not currently have their onboard cameras active.

There are many cruise lines that still have active webcams at this time, for instance:

1) Aida Cruises - with over 40 webcams

2) Hurtigruten - with over 20 webcams

3) Norwegian Cruise Line - with over 15 webcams

4) Princess Cruises - with over 20 webcams

Carnival restated cruises on some of there ships why have not they turned on them yet?

As far as I know Carnival Cruise Lines has not said anything official about the cameras since they were turned off near the beginning of the pandemic.

During this pandemic, scrutiny of onboard policies and their enforcement has been watched closely not only by federal and international agencies onboard but by individual cruisers onboard. Giving everyone in the World a 24/7 direct view of onboard life through cameras would not exactly make it any easier on any cruise line trying to navigate the ever changing regulations and environment during this pandemic.

For a more precise answer I would recommend contacting Carnival corporate.

(800) 438-6744 ext. 16000
(305) 599-2600 ext. 16000
Fax: (305) 406-8630
Email: media@carnival.com

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker