• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Royal Caribbean Tomato Soup

Elly 110

I never tasted such a tomato soup, And I'm dying for more, But don't want to book a cruise line just to eat it again. Is there anybody out there that has the recipe for it.

I would think the exact recipe might only be known by the head chef at the time on that particular ship you were on. If you could find that information (ship, date, head chef) then you might be able to contact someone at RC to see if you could get the recipe. It's a long shot though. Same thing happened to me on a cruise we went on with Azamara years ago but it was a potato soup. Best I've ever had before or since. Not sure what the secret ingredient was but it was great!!

I never tasted such a tomato soup, And I'm dying for more, But don't want to book a cruise line just to eat it again. Is there anybody out there that has the recipe for it.
Problem with getting the recipe is they are designed for large quantity. I got the cream of mushroom soup off of NCL it makes 50 servings I tried cutting it down it was ok but not the same, I may throw a party so I can make that much, but I need to buy a big pot first.☺️

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker