• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Cheers Program Purchase

prdewolf

The last time we cruised we purchased the Cheers Program on the second day of our cruise and I don`t remember if we just paid for the remaining days.
Does anyone know if you purchase the program on the next day out of port (second day) is the purchase price for the remaining time. In other words on an eight day cruise
will I only have to pay for seven?:confused:

Rules may have changed slightly since you last cruised on Carnival.

What you mentioned above is what happens out of the Galveston Port ONLY now. This is due to TX State laws. As for all other ports if you purchase on the second day you will be back charged for the Cheers Program for the first day and any drinks you originally paid for individually on the first day will be credited back to your account. So for all ports, except Galveston, on an 8 day cruise you will be charged for 8 days of the Cheers Program.

I am so glad i found this forum! :)
Never been on a caribian cruise or even been to the states!
So i will hang around this forum and read and ask silly things!

We will go from Miami at 4 pm 10th of October and will be back in Miami 8 am 17th October.

How many days would we have to buy to get the Cheers Program?

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker