• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Carnival Cruise Lines' Recipes!

recipe for baked shrimp with tomato preserve

Does anyone have the recipe for baked shrimp with tomato preserve(s), which is served compliments of the chef at the Steakhouse? My son just finished two years dancing on the Carnival Dream, and would love the recipe!

Hey, last cruise I went on, was the first time I'd ever had a Mai Tai. When I got home I started ordering them but they were never the same color or flavor. I was wondering if Carnival has their own version of the recipe and if so could you post it for me?

We just cruised on the Ecstasy, and the dessert selection on the last night included a "buttered popcorn pot de creme". Is there a recipe for this??? It was delicious!

I just came back from a Cruise on the Carnival Sunshine and we had the most delicious dessert on earth!!!! The smores Parfait! Is it possible to have the receipe?

Another cruiser looking for the recipe for the Carnival Flaming Tomato Soup on the Brunch Menu. Has anyone had luck finding it?

I was on the Carnival Glory March 11-18, 2017. My husband and I did the Chefs table and absolutely loved the experience. We are not big on tomato soup, however they served a tomato bisque made with yellow and red tomatoes and crisped brioche that was amazing. We would love to get the recipe..... Thanks

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Hello does anyone know what is actually in the Pina Colada Mix and the Strawberry Daiguiri Mix? I like the Miami Vice but wanted to know ingredients as I need to know if they are Gluten Free. I know the Bacari 151 is gluten free. Just wanted to know the other ingredients.

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker