• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Carnival Cruise Lines' Recipes!

I recently enjoyed the Beef Short Ribs with eggplant. It was amazing. I had never tried eggplant before but if it all tastes like that I will have to try it again. I would love the recipe they used for this.

My wife and I just completed 2 Carnival splendor cruises in the past 4 weeks.
All that I drank were Bahama Mama's.
I don't see it in the Beverage Recipes list.
I would really like the recipe for carnival splendor ''s
Version of the Bahama Mama.

My wife and I just completed 2 Carnival splendor cruises in the past 4 weeks.
All that I drank were Bahama Mama's.
I don't see it in the Beverage Recipes list and I forgot to take a picture of the recipe  card when I was at the splendor's bar.
Can I please have the recipe for carnival splendor's version of the Bahama Mama.

I was on the Imagination in October and have been searching for the recipe for cheesecake with a berry chili sauce. It was served in the Spirit Dining room.

I went on the Carnival Splendor with my husband for our honeymoon. We loved a lot of the food, but I'm looking for 2 recipes. My husband's favorite: The Beef Stroganoff, and my favorite: The Assorted Seafood, Newburg Style. We would be so happy if the those recipes were posted so I could recreate those dishes at home and get to relive our wonderful honeymoon (even if it's just for a moment!).

Our first night on our first cruise (BEST EVER!!), we had this english pea vegetable that went with the Pork Tenderloin - can you get the recipe for it? Oh, and would love the recipe for the Bing Cherry Chilled soup!

I was on the Carnival Valor and had the best bloody mary out by the pool. I kinda watched him make the mix from scratch, but cant remember everything he put in. I would love to have the actual recipe if anyone knows it. Thanks!

Does anyone know the recipe for the Fiery Tropical Passion Martini from Alchemy bar? I don't know where they got their spicy mango puree. I've attempted to make it, but it does Not taste the same.

I would like the recipe for the Iced Mochachino from the Coffee Bar. (had it on the Liberty...I drank at least 2 a day!)

We just returned from Carnival's "Glory" on Apr 30th. Every other night at dinner they served a Cranberry Bread. It was soooo good. Does any one have that recipe? I took the extra from the table each night to our room to finish it off. The servers got where they would bring us a whole tray of this. Good people! I would really love to have the recipe if anyone knows it. I think it had white whole wheat flour in it but I'm not sure. It was so good with the butter.

Thanks so much for the help.

Just got back from a cruise on Carnival Magic. I tried a dish called La Bandera (from the Dominican Republic) and loved it and would very much like to make it at home. Can I get the recipe for it here? Would also love the get the recipe for the Cranberry bread. Also Carnival a number of years ago had a sundried tomato bread that was delicious. Do you think they'll start serving that again? I'd love the recipe for that as well. Love Carnival foods!

I am not sure how to post here but I have a drink question. We cruise Carnival and my all time favorite drink is the Mojitos they serve on the boats. Is the recipe available? If so can I get it? Thanks

Hell. I was just on the imagination and had the most wonderful chile rellenos. Made with poblano peppers. Could you please post the recipe?

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker