• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Alaskan cruise next week on Carnival Legend

PAULAMCH

Hi all

A few questions please:

1. Will we need waterproofs and cold weather gear for onshore trips to Alaska? I have researched 64degrees but unsure of the likelihood of rain.
2. Are the staff really strict with the CHEERS limit? Dad is on low alcohol beer due to Warfarin-this looks like it's not covered! Also, it says we HAVE to book it! Is this true?
3. Any pitfalls I need to look out for with Sail & Sign card? Are you advised if anything is being added?
4. Are there many designated smoking areas ie around the pool etc? Can you smoke on the deck outside your room?

Thanks everyone x

We will also be on the Alask Cruise next week, I have been watching weather in each stop since it come close enough to 14 day forecast.
What I found today is:
Wed, Sat and Sunday show rain in our locations. This has changed from two days ago. Everything I have read advises to have waterproof gear. We have rain coats, pants and shoes however I am going to add a little more protection with “Camp Dry heavy duty water repellent spray.
Going to be a blast!!!
Lisa

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker