• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

How the travel insurance helps the travelers?

RossJohn

Hi there,
I am planning a cruise trip in the next month to Heart Island. It is a 16 days trip. I came to know about travel insurance from an article https://www.aspirefcu.org/blog/life-advice/should-you-invest-in-travel-insurance/. It was really new for me. I am confused whether to take such insurance since I am not a regular traveler. I have some doubts regarding the travel insurance, when can we claim the insurance amount? Is there any family insurance available for a trip? Can we claim the amount after the trip? What all schemes are covered under the travel insurance package? What is the minimum duration for the insurance? Can someone explain about the travel insurance briefly?

We have always purchased cruise insurance and trip insurance policy best to buy separately from cruise company . Just google travel or cruise insurance we are goi in a cruise in November. We purchased insurance we went with Trawick less money in cost then cruise company and more then double the coverage . Good luck

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker