• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Carnival Sunrise

Looks like they are at Amber Cove in the Dominican Republic today from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm. My friend is on the same cruise and she said they will not be returning tomorrow probably Tuesday or Wednesday depending on the weather. The website called cruisecal.com shows where they are at for the Day.

The Carnival Sunshine looks like it has pulled back into the Charleston port as planned this morning. Website vessel finder.com

Looks like they are at Amber Cove in the Dominican Republic today from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm. My friend is on the same cruise and she said they will not be returning tomorrow probably Tuesday or Wednesday depending on the weather. The website called cruisecal.com shows where they are at for the Day.
Is this the The ship that one out of port Miami on Saturday afternoon

No posted itinerary yet. Here is the latest from Carnival:

"Carnival Sunshine 09/02/19 – We will depart today at 6:00 PM to accommodate our arriving guests impacted by traffic diversions and closures. Our call to Half Moon Cay has been canceled.

We are closely monitoring the situation in Charleston. We know that all of our guests want to make it to the terminal this afternoon, but we encourage everyone to remain safe and obey all guidance provided by officials. If you are unable to use I26, please consider taking Hwy 61 or Hwy 17. We strongly advise guests to use Waze traffic app to stay current on road conditions in real time.

Given the circumstances, you may disregard your arrival appointments. All guests must be on board by 5:00 PM."

Find updated info here: https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6292

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker