• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Carnival Elation

waddypow

Headed to Cozumel and Progreso on the 30th of this month. Anyone have any suggestions for excursions? or on board excitement??

My daughters and I went Progreso in Aug. on the Triumph. We booked a private tour through William Lawson. We had a great time. We rode taxi's in Uman, visited Yaxcopoil and the people of the village there, we explored the Ruins in Uxmal, swam in Peba Cenote and ate at a restaurant that served all the Yucatan dishes we wanted to try. The transportation was cool and comfortable and our guide very educated. As a group of women we felt very safe. They provided drinks and towels. You can find him on Google.

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker