• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

ON BOARD CREDIT QUESTION

sasa13

Good Morning. Does anyone know how the On-Board Credit works.
Do they automatically put it on your sign and sail ? Do I have to do something with Customer Service, once I board.
TY.

Onboard credit should be showing immediately on your Sail & Sign account once onboard and can be used right away.

You can use it to pay for most things while onboard: shopping, drinks, Bingo, gratuities (as long as you did not prepay), WiFi (must be purchased onboard), excursions (must be booked onboard, be aware some excursions fill up even prior to the cruise so waiting to book once onboard may limit your options), Cheer's program (must be purchased onboard, you pay a higher price onboard so this way is not the most cost affective), etc.

Carnival says that you can't take the credit with you after the cruise, so what is left is lost. Some cruisers have reported being able to buy a Carnival gift card in the onboard shops using onboard credit making this a way to carry the credits over to another cruise ...if it works. This is not officially supported by Carnival.

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker