• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

New to the site and 1st time cruiser

Chuckkim

Hello everyone! My husband and I along with some friends are going on a 3 day cruise to Ensenada ( I'm sure not the best cruiser ) but we want to make sure we will enjoy it. I'm excited! Any tips for packing and what should we expect? We have an Ocean View room but we know nothing on cruising. Thank you in advance for the help.

Welcome to Cruising Earth!

Any cruise is a good cruise and a 3-day is a great way to start.

Here is a pre-cruise checklist that will help you out: https://www.cruisingearth.com/forum...uments-1/cruisin-pre-cruise-checklist-65.html

As much as you will hear people telling you not to overpack, you're probably still going to do it on your first cruise - it's almost inevitable. You will probably end up needing about half of what you bring.

I'm sure you'll have a ton of questions between now and then, don't hesitate to post them. Even though the forums aren't busy with posts currently there are thousands of cruisers through here daily that have a wealth of information they can assist you with.

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker