• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

New to Cruisin website

Cindy Vee

:rolleyes: Hello, I'm new to the website but not new to cruising. Since Sept 2003 I have been on 18 cruises. Currently I am unemployed and holding off on making vacation plans until I know my future schedule. This is the first time in a long time that I haven't had something booked and looking forward to doing. :cool:

Hi there. I'm also new to the site but, unfortunately NEVER had the time or money to enjoy the cruising life. Only time I've ever been to sea was under-sail. Love the webcams, but wondered if there is any way of reported any that appear to be having problems working.

Hi there. I'm also new to the site but, unfortunately NEVER had the time or money to enjoy the cruising life. Only time I've ever been to sea was under-sail. Love the webcams, but wondered if there is any way of reported any that appear to be having problems working.

Each webcam page has a button (see red circle in image below) that will allow registered users to report camera issues. Keep in mind that most (probably over 95% of the issues reported) are completely out of our control here at Cruising Earth. Basically the only thing we can fix from our end is if the camera has actually physically moved and the url link to it needs to be updated. All other issues with the camera itself are out of our control. We can forward on the issue to the cruise ship or cruise port but in most cases it's already been reported and they just haven't gotten around to fixing/cleaning/adjusting it yet.

reportissue.jpg

Hi,I'm new here too.

I am not new to cruising though as have cruised with several cruise lines and am currently counting down to my next cruise next month.

Hi, I am also new to Cruisin. We are about to set off on our 7th cruise in 4 years.
Has anyone else had experience with MSC?

Just checked my replies for the first time - must get used to checking them regularly, and seen your replies. I never noticed the red button until now, but thanks to Greg (Admin) for the advice given regarding issues beyond the site's control. ;)

Last edited:
Ahoy! Fellow cruisers or perspective cruisers. I'm Don, my wife and I went on our 1st cruise in 2009 for our 25th anniversary (my 1st was in 1983 in the Navy I went completely around the world, suez, Panama canals, atlantic, pacific, Mediterranean, Persian gulf, Indian ocean, Diego Garcia, Perth, Panama, palma mallorca and every body of water in between). We have gone on a cruise every year since our 25th ann. And 4-6 Day cruised every year till our 30th this year, next big one will be probably 30th but plan on taking daughter and grands in a few when their old enough to have fun.

Hi Everyone,

I am new here to the site and to Cruising. I will be going on my very first cruise November 1st to Labadee, Haiti...Port of Georgetown, Grand Caymans...Falmouth, Jamaica...Cozumel, Mexico with my Family. I am so excited and can't wait to make new friends and look at EVERYTHING....Lol :)

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker