• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Experienced Cruiser new to this site

ElizHoefs

Hello All,

Wanted to introduce myself! I've been on 4 cruises with my fifth coming up in May. I have only done Carnival and would like to go to Alaska this summer as a girls trip--my better half has shown no interest if sun and warm weather aren't part of the package. Can anyone give any insight into the best cruise line for Alaska?

Our first cruise was to alaska on princess. OMG. IT was amazing and guess what? We went in august and we had 70-80 degree weather the entire time. I have heard princess is the best for alaska and that is why i chose it, but it is very high end. Upper crust people for sure. I have heard carnival is a party boat, princess not so much. Everything goes quiet around ten but still all ages on the boat. We had a great time and i cant wait to go back!! We r doing carnival western carribean this april. I want to try all the lines to see which one i like best..

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker