• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Spanish parental consent form help


New member
On the Carnival website, under traveling outside of the United States with a minor child without both birth parents, Mexico REQUIRES and affidavit of parental consent form filled out and notarized in both English AND Spanish! I have the English version. Where and how do I get a Spanish version, and how do I get a notary to sign that??
You just need to upload the English consent form/file to any free online translator (or retype the consent form into a free translator) and print it.

Most notaries will not have an issue notarizing text in another language. They can easily translate what they need to with computer access. All they are verifying is the signer's identity, not the full content of the text. The only part they would need to translate/verify is that you and they are actually signing in the correct spot.
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker